In this Policy:
- "YOU" REFERS TO THE USER, VIEWER, CUSTOMER, MERCHANT OR INDIVIDUAL ACCESSING THE SITE
- "FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES" REFERS TO THE PROVIDER SELLING SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE SITE
This Policy covers the following aspects
- Acceptance of Policy
- Information Collected and Stored
- Cookies and Tracking Devices
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Revisions and Modifications
- Security Safeguards
- Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
1. Acceptance of Policy
1.1 This Policy applies to all Personal Information collected or submitted through the Site. By doing business with or interacting with FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES in the manner described in this Policy or otherwise using the Site in any way, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy and you expressly consent to the application of this Policy to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of all your Personal Information as described. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy and to follow all applicable laws, you should leave the Site immediately.
1.2 This Site is marketed for and directed towards use by our Customers, Vendors, Agents and interested parties. Should FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES learn that those not authorized or permitted to use the Site have provided any Personal Information to FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES or on the Site, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES will remove that Personal Information as soon as possible.
2. Information Collected AND Stored
2.1 The collection of Personal Information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy.
2.2 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may receive and store Personal Information you enter or provide through your use of the Site. For example, you may enter or provide FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES Personal Information that FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may receive when you complete a contact us form, or any other form provided to you by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES or the Site, or send FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES an e-mail or other type of correspondence. This Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Mobile and office Phone number
- Preference information you provide to FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES
- Personal Information you provide to FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES about you and other people, submitted through the Site
2.3 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may receive Personal Information about you from other sources allowing FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES to improve the level of service offered to you through recommendations other service providers.
2.5 The purposes for which Personal Information is collected are identified by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES in this Policy. For example, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide superior customer service
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's products and services
- Administer promotions or surveys
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you
- Customize and enhance the Site and advertising
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues
- Manage FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's business
- Better understand FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's users to be able to provide service that better relates to your likes, dislikes, needs and interests
2.6 Upon accessing the Site, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may receive, collect and record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Site including, for example:
- the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computing device you are using
- the date and time you access the Site
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Site
FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may use this information to monitor the usage of the Site and as necessary for FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's business. This information does not include Personal Information.
2.7 You agree that your Personal Information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the province of Ontario, Canada. The data protection laws may be different in the country from which you are visiting the Site. By doing business or interacting with FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to facilities located in the United States, Canada or other facility locations selected by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES
Cookies AND Tracking Devices
3.1 In addition to the Personal Information collected as set forth herein, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may receive and/or store information received from you through your use and interaction with the Site, such as, but not limited to, information obtained through the use of "cookies" or alphanumeric identifiers that FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES transfers to your computing device through your web browser. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may use "cookies" to obtain information when your web browser accesses the Site.
3.2 Cookies are small files that are placed on your computing device to collect information about your activities on the Site. Cookies help FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES to: (i) speed navigation, keep track of items you select and provide you with the content that is tailored to you; (ii) remember information you provided to the Site so that you do not have to reenter such information for future use thereof; (iii) determine the effectiveness of certain marketing efforts and communications; and (iv) monitor the number of visitors, pages viewed, banners displayed, etc...
3.3 Browsers are typically programmed to create cookies automatically. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES does not require you, as a condition for using the Site, to permit FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's use of "cookies" and you can choose to utilize software or other programs, provided by you at your own risk and cost, which are designed to allow you to access the Site anonymously. The "help" function of most web browsers can provide you with specific information about how to prevent your web browser from accepting "cookies". Some of FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES features and services may not function properly, or at all, if the cookies are turned off.
3.4 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may utilize the information obtained from "cookies" for reporting and analysis purposes, to determine the performance of any marketing efforts undertaken by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES, and the delivery of relevant marketing messages, and advertisements.
3.5 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may also use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of the Site pages and promotions, or may allow FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's third party service providers to use these devices on FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on the Site, or in FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's e-mails that allows the Site to determine whether you have performed a specific action. Pixel tags allow the Site to measure and improve FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES\s understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on the Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
4.1 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may share certain information with third parties in order to provide special opportunities, which may occur in, but is not limited to, the following circumstances
- In the carrying on of their enterprise, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's may grant access to your Personal Information to its authorized mandatories or agents or to any party with whom FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES has a contract for work or services if the information is needed for the performance of their duties or the carrying out of their mandates or contracts
- FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may release Personal Information to third parties when it determines, in its reasonable judgment, that it is necessary to: (i) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES\s policies or user agreements; or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES or FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's employees, customers, users or others
- If FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Personal Information may be provided to the entities and advisors involved subject to a confidentiality agreement, and FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES will provide notice before any Personal Information is finally transferred if, as a result, it becomes subject to a different Personal Information protection policy
- FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information which does not constitute Personal Information about your visits to this Site and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you
- FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may also use third party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information which does not constitute Personal Information from its users to administer FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES\s Site and constantly improves its quality. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. This does not constitute Personal Information, only general summaries of the activities of FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES\s users. Such data is collected on FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES\s behalf, and is owned and used by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES
4.2 The Site may contain links, resources, or produce search results that reference links to third party Sites ("Third-Party Sites"). These Third-Party Sites have their own policies regarding protection of personal information. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any sites or resources that are provided by the Third-Party Sites, or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any these third-Party Sites. If you visit one of these Third-Party Sites, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES recommends that you review the Personal Information protection policy for that Third-Party Site. In addition, you may have linked to the Site through a Third-Party Site. In such cases, the Third-Party Site you linked from may collect Personal Information from you. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES recommends that you review the Personal Information policies on those Third-Party Sites to understand how they collect and use the Personal Information they collect.
5. Revisions and Modifications
5.1 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES reserves the right at all times to modify this Policy (as posted on the Site and amended from time to time) as FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES deems necessary or desirable. You understand that you should check this Policy regularly for changes.
5.2 Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of (a) FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's dispatch of a written notice to you, at least thirty (30) days before the amendment comes into force, drawn up clearly and legibly, setting out the new clause only, or the amended clause and the clause as it read formerly, the date of the coming into force of the amendment and your rights to refuse the amendment and rescind or, in the case of a contract involving sequential performance, cancel the contract without cost, penalty or cancellation indemnity by sending FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES a notice to that effect no later than thirty (30) days after the amendment comes into force, if the amendment entails an increase in your obligations or a reduction in FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES obligations, or (b) FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's posting of notice of the changes on the Site, provided that these changes will not apply to your use of the Site and Vouchers purchased prior to the effective date of such changes.
5.3 You understand and agree that if you use the Site after the date on which this Policy has been changed, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES will treat your use of the Site as acceptance of this Policy as modified, and any additional or different terms will apply to you. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Site.
5.4 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, tools, account features, hours of availability and equipment or software needed for access or use. Further, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission or transaction method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics in its sole discretion.
6. Security Safeguards
6.1 Personal Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES takes significant and appropriate security measures, including physical, technological, and procedural measures, to help safeguard your Personal Information and to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. While FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES is focused on the security of your Personal Information and follows strict standards, processes, and procedures designed to protect your Personal Information, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will remain secure in all circumstances.
6.2 No data transmission or submission over or by way of the Internet or a wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES employs commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seeks to partner with companies which do the same, FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site, and is not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any such information.
6.3 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES shall have the right, but not the obligations, to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including any chat rooms and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Policy and any operating rules established by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material that FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provision hereof or otherwise objectionable.
7. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction AND Dispute Resolution
7.1 This Policy, and your relationship with FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES under this Policy, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario in Canada, without regard to its conflict of law's provisions. You and FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Province of Ontario in Canada to resolve any legal matter arising hereunder. Notwithstanding this, you agree that FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal remedy or relief) in any jurisdiction.
7.2 You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in judicial district of Toronto in the Province of Ontario and waive any objection to the laying of venue of any litigation in said courts.
7.3 You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and other users.
8.1 You can always choose not to provide Personal Information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Site.
8.2 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES may send you notifications:
- "Administrative Notifications" relate to your activity on the Site, requests or inquiries and purchases of services. Administrative Notifications, from which you cannot opt-out, are used by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES to send you information regarding purchases as well as updates about FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's services
- "Promotional Notifications" advertise FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's goods and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or services of FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's, If you do not want to receive Promotional Notifications, you may elect to opt-out of receiving them or some of them at any time after registering by (i) contacting FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES at the address in Article 8.4 (please indicate your name, address, e-mail address, and what Promotional E-mails you do *not want to receive), or (ii) going to your Notification Settings in your account and unsubscribing from any one or all email or other notifications
8.3 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES will never request any username, password, credit card details or any other Personal Information from you through e-mail. This is an attempt, known as "phishing", to acquire Personal Information (and sometimes, indirectly, money) by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is sent by FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES and is asking you for any type of Personal Information, you should delete the e-mail and refrain from responding.
8.4 FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES has designated an individual or individuals who are accountable for FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES's application of this Policy. All notices and communications to FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES shall be sent in writing to: FACE PERSONNEL SERVICES, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org