Overseas Eligibility Criteria

Applicants wishing to apply from overseas to work as a live-in caregiver must satisfy certain requirements

We welcome new applicants, however FACE Personnel maintains that only those who are considered truly exceptional will be represented.

You must have successfully completed 11 years of primary and secondary education (The equivalent of Canadian high school). Note; If applying as a Philippine National, this means a minimum of 72 units from College
You must have acquired at least 12 months of work experience as a caregiver OR you must have received at least six months of full time training at a vocational school for this type of employment. Note the 12 months of work experience must be completed within the past 3 years before applying for a work permit at a Canadian Mission Abroad (consulate/embassy)
You must understand French or English and be able to express oneself orally in one of these languages
You must have signed an employment contract with an employer